LaGrange Estate Planning & Administration Attorneys Help Protect Your Future
Developing a solid estate plan to protect your assets
When you work hard to accumulate wealth and various assets during your lifetime, you want to ensure their transfer to your loved ones. You also want to avoid high taxes and allow your assets to be smoothly distributed after you’ve passed. At Willis McKenzie LLP, we offer high-quality estate planning services that help you effectively convey your desires. We can assist in he drafting of sound wills and trusts, health care directives, powers of attorney and other documents necessary to provide for the protection of your loved ones and the succession of your property.
It’s never too early to begin your estate planning process. We can walk you through the decisions that must be made and outline any potential complications to ensure your wishes are carried out.
Helping you administer your loved one’s estate
Dealing with the loss of a loved one is never easy. If you are tasked with executing the will of a loved one, you have certain responsibilities, including:
- Paying estate debts
- Collecting and organizing estate assets
- Locating beneficiaries
- Valuing, managing and liquidating estate property
- Preparing and filing inheritance tax forms
- Minimizing estate taxes liability
At Willis McKenzie LLP, we know that dealing with these administration duties while mourning your loss is a difficult process. We provide compassionate assistance to navigate you through all estate administration responsibilities and the laws surrounding them.
High-quality service from caring attorneys
Since 1949, the attorneys at Willis McKenzie LLP have been assisting with all aspects of estate planning and estate administration. We can help you with all of your needs by providing with the following benefits:
- Accessibility — We have flexible office hours that allow us to respond promptly to your every need. If you have questions about drafting a will, need assistance with inheritance tax forms or need guidance through probate, we are here to help.
- Strong comprehension of administration processes — Estate executors normally go through a lengthy and occasionally complicated probate process. We have a thorough understanding of the process and its required documentation and can provide sound guidance to make sure the process is as painless as possible.
- Dedication to your needs — At Willis McKenzie LLP, we know how important it is to have your assets distributed as you desire. We stand by you throughout the entire estate planning process, to make sure issues, such as guardianship and beneficiaries are decided based on your best wishes.
- Litigation skills – Our noted trial lawyers can also assist if contention among beneficiaries flares or your implementation of fiduciary duties comes into question.
Contact understanding estate planning and administration attorneys in LaGrange who respond to your every need
At Willis McKenzie LLP, we can walk through every step of the estate planning and administration processes. Call us at 706.350.5938 or contact us online.